Monday, September 19, 2011

Midnight Meditations...

I went into the CTC last night around 10pm to check things out.

Here's what I found...

Looks like Jared decided to take a little snooze!!
He looks like such a sweet cherub, in his white robe...
Sleep in heavenly peace, our brother...
:) :)
This little boy was sleeping so soundly!
Earlier in the day I tried to talk with him, and he didn't seem to appreciate it very much...
He almost threw his food at me :) But after that, he seemed to lighten up :)

Lots of the family members that come with the patients spend the night here also.
I'm so amazed how they can just go right to sleep, with nothing but cardboard in between them
and the concrete floor!

Thea sleepily checks numbers on the charts... 

Did you notice anything different?
There are a lot less people around! Things are slowing down a bit, which is such a blessing.
May God continue to bless people here with healing. Oftentimes we play the Bible in Creole over a Proclaimer. Pray the Word of God would minister to the people here, and that they would receive it!!

God bless!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Nate, I love it!!! Keep up the good work bro!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys!
    You are in our prayers! keep trusting God for everything..

    -Will in TN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ya'll I am praying for you... I know how hard it is to deal with death and life down there... God bless you Julia C.

    ReplyDelete