Thursday, June 9, 2011

Feeling a Little TOO Good...

I went out last night armed with my camera, to capture a few pictures
on-site in the CTC. I found that most of the patients had improved so
much that they were being quite hilarious, and I could tell right away
that most of them should be packed straight off to their homes in the
morning!!!! :-)


This youngster was quite rebellious at the thought of being photographed,
and became determined to keep his head under cover...




He thought he was successful!!!


But we weren't through with him yet!!! With me on the camera and
several volunteers to run the bed covers, we finally got a good shot...


And this young man was born again during his stay here, and he's been
all smiles ever since. Pastor Sejut testified about the love of Christ to him,
and he accepted Him as Saviour!!! I think he knows that God had a
plan for him in getting cholera.....




During our rompings, this sweet Grandma just smiled and smiled.
It does everyone good to take their minds off of the troubles
around them occasionally...

No comments:

Post a Comment